Located on the shore of Wilson Lake, this 63 acre park is our largest. In addition to general recreation, it provides for business and private gatherings, and supports the needs of the local Lions Club, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Among the park’s features are:
- A beach with a dock and a float to accommodate swimming lessons
- Play space for the younger set
- A basketball court with 6 hoops, 2 tennis courts, a volleyball court, a Little League field, a practice field, a multi-purpose field and two sets of horseshoe pits
- 30 picnic tables and a cookout area
- an ice skating rink, and walking trails
Programs at Kineowatha Park include: baseball, basketball, soccer, volleyball, canoeing, swimming, fishing/frogging, croquet, tennis, table tennis, ice hockey, ice skating, x-c skiing, meetings, mountain biking, nature walks/jogging, picnics, playground, reunions.
Kineowatha Park is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media